Samle 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Samle 1

Post by Samantha Delessio on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:14 am

Hailey waited until she was sure Gabe was asleep, before carefully slipping out of the bed, and over to the window. She carefully opened it, making sure to do it slowly so not to make any noise, before putting her hand on the window sill, and leaning out the open window.

"Hi Daddy," she said quietly, glancing up at the stars as she spoke. "You didn’t think I’d forget to come say goodnight to you, did you?" she asked. "I know I don’t ask you for much, but I need you to do something for me. See, Uncle Gabby, well, he’s real sick, and he thinks he’s gonna go up there and be with you," said Hailey. "You can’t let him do that, okay? If he tries, you tell him he’s gotta come back down here with us."

Hailey stopped for a moment, glancing back at Gabe, to make sure he was still asleep, before she continued. “He means a whole lot to me Daddy,” she said. “He means a whole lot to mommy too, and we need him to stay here with us.” “I don’t think Mommy will be able to handle it if he goes away too, she already lost you.”

"Uncle Gabby’s being a ‘tubborn head about letting the doctors make him better, but I think it’s just ‘cause he’s scared," Hailey said with a small smile. "Watch over him for me Daddy?" she asked. "Let him know that he doesn’t have to be scared, that me and Mommy will take care of him, and that you’ll help us?" She stopped for a moment, just staring at the sky, before she spoke again. "I should go back to bed now, gotta make sure Uncle Gabby’s okay, y’know?" She blew a kiss up to the stars. "Night Daddy, I love you," she said softly before slowly closing the window.

View user profile http://testing.createfreeforum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum